Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"and I will answer You"

I'm not quite sure how the bookmark got here (I've racked my brain looking for an explanation)... but out of curiosity, I began to read...

"All the days of my hard service I will wait,
Till my change comes.
You shall call, and I will answer You"
* Job 14:14b-15a *

...over and over, realizing its significance, when suddenly, I felt God telling me something...

Encourage people through your words and your writing
Be a good example
Practice these things in your everyday life
One day I will call you to do these things in a bigger way
And then you will be ready to answer my call.

Our omniscient Lord knows exactly what we're thinking at each and every moment.
He knows our dreams...
Our regrets...
Our passions...
Our desires...
He certainly knew what was on my heart when I opened my Bible last night, looking for direction. 
Our all-powerful, loving God can make anything happen according to His will when we trust in Him and submit to His plan for our lives.

You know what You have in store for me, Lord - thank You for revealing it to me more and more each day. When the time is right, it won't be a struggle. I won't be unsure. You will open all the doors. When You call...I will answer You.


 photo signaturecopy_zps1eb623ba.jpg

2 comments:

  1. This was a great reminder that we are to wait on the Lord! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reminder. Thank you for that. AND - thanks for visiting my site today! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS